B Jain Omeo Alfa & Ginseng Syrup (Sugar Free)
A homeopathic product for strength and stamina. It helps to improve the appetite and digestion. Improves mental and physical vigour. Increases mental an d physical resistance to fatigue. Increases number of Red blood cells.
Indications of B Jain Omeo Alfa & Ginseng Syrup (Sugar Free)
Weakness, Emaciation and prostration, Mental exhuastion, Anemia, Loss of appetite, poor digestion
Composition used in B Jain Omeo Alfa & Ginseng Syrup (Sugar Free)
- Alfalfa Q: Alfalfa favorably influences nutrition, evidenced in "toning up" the appetite and digestion resulting in greatly improved mental and physical vigor, with gain in weight. Increases quality and quantity of milk in nursing mothers.
- Avena Sativa Q: Has a selective action on brain and nervous system, favorably influencing their nutritive function. Best for debility, weakness after exhausting diseases. Useful in Sleeplessness.
- Ginseng Q: Backache, sciatica, weakness, stiffness in back, headache.
- China 2x: Debility, weakness from exhausting discharges, from loss of vital fluids, Slow digestion, hungry without appetite. Hungry longing for food, which lies undigested.
- Hydrastis Can Q: Weak muscular power, poor digestion, Easily tired Individuals, muscular pains in scalp and muscles of neck. Weak Digestion.
- Acid formicum 4x: Increases muscular strength and resistance to fatigue. Feels stronger and more "fit" in ordinary walking. Marked diuretic effect, removal of products of disassimilation.
- lecithin 2x: Tired, weak, short breath, loss of flesh; symptoms of general break-down. Sexually weak. Increasing the number of red corpuscles and amount of hemoglobin
- Janosia Ashoka 2x: Useful in complaints of restlessness.
- Manganum aceticum 2x: Growing pains and weak ankles. General soreness and aching; every part of the body feels sore when touched
Directions of use of B Jain Omeo Alfa & Ginseng Syrup (Sugar Free)
Adults more than 12 years old- 2 teaspoonful 2 times a day
Children less than 12 years old 1 teaspoonful 2 times a day or as prescribed by the physician